PLUNKETT'S ADVERTISING & BRANDING INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2021
- Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Advertising & Branding and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 397
Geographic Focus: GlobalA complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Advertising & Branding Industry
1. Introduction to the Advertising and Branding Industry
2. The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Advertising & Branding Industry
3. Agencies Face Both Evolving Client Needs and Vast Changes in Media
4. Digital & Search Advertising Soar, Has Larger Market Share of U.S. Advertising Than TV
5. Programmatic Ad Buying Dominates the Market
6. Global Internet Market Tops 4.9 Billion Users/Ultrafast Broadband Expands, both Fixed and Wireless
7. Television Ads Evolve to Face New Challenges, Formats and Online Competitors
8. DVR Market Evolves/Time-Shifting Hurts Advertisers
9. Embedded Advertising/Product Placement/Branded Entertainment and Marketing Soar
10. Social Media Generates Billions of Dollars in Global Online and Mobile Ad Revenues
11. Email Reigns as One of the Single Most Effective Advertising Tools
12. Newspapers and Magazines Rely on Digital Editions and Apps
13. Billboards Go Digital
14. Location-Based Services (LBS) Enhance Smartphones and Mobile Advertising
15. Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
16. LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
17. Growth in China’s Ad Market
18. Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
19. Retail Technologies and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Advance for Store Checkout and Restaurant Orders
20. Online Marketing, Social Media and Ecommerce Enable Startups/Disruption in Consumer Products and Cosmetics
21. Consulting Firms Acquire Digital Advertising Agencies, Extending Their Marketing Services Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics
1. Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Estimated U.S. Advertising Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2013-2020
3. Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies & Direct Mail Advertising: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2014-2019
4. Employment in Advertising & Related Industries, U.S.: 1990-January 2021
5. Internet Publishing & Broadcasting & Web Search Portals: Estimated Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2015-2020
6. Newspaper Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2015-2020
7. Periodical Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2015-2020
8. Radio Networks & Radio Stations: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2015-2020
9. Television Broadcasting: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2015-2020
10. Cable & Other Subscription Programming: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2015-2020