PLUNKETT'S ADVERTISING & BRANDING INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2017
- Plunkett Research lists top 400 companies in Advertising & Branding and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for free access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 10
Companies Profiled: 397
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Advertising & Branding Industry
1) Introduction to the Advertising and Branding Industry
2) Agencies Face Both Evolving Client Needs and Vast Changes in Media
3) Global Media Giants Acquire both Content and Distribution/Merger Activity Slows
4) Online Advertising Becomes More Targeted, Takes 36.8% Share of U.S. Advertising Market
5) Programmatic Ad Buying Dominates the Market
6) Global Internet Market Tops 3.5 Billion Users/Ultrafast Broadband Expands, both Fixed and Wireless
7) Television Ads Evolve to Face New Challenges, Formats and Online Competitors
8) DVR Market Evolves/Time-Shifting Hurts Advertisers
9) Embedded Advertising/Product Placement/Branded Entertainment and Marketing Soar
10) Market Research Evolves to Include Digital Interaction with Consumers/Ads May Be Consumer-Generated
11) Social Media to Generate $31 Billion in Global Online and Mobile Ad Revenues
12) Email Reigns as One of the Single Most Effective Advertising Tools
13) Newspapers and Magazines See Excellent Growth in Digital Editions and Apps
14) Billboards Go Digital
15) Location-Based Technology Delivers Targeted Ads and Discounts/Mobile Advertising Grows at an Exceptional Rate
16) Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
17) LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
18) Growth in China’s Ad Market
19) Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics
1) Advertising & Branding Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2) Estimated U.S. Advertising Sector Revenues by NAICS Code: 2009-2016
3) Advertising Agencies, Public Relations Agencies & Direct Mail Advertising: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
4) Employment in Advertising & Related Industries, U.S.: 1990-2016
5) Internet Publishing & Broadcasting & Web Search Portals: Estimated Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2010-2015
6) Newspaper Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
7) Periodical Publishers: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
8) Radio Networks & Radio Stations: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
9) Television Broadcasting: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016
10) Cable & Other Subscription Programming: Estimated Sources of Revenue & Expenses, U.S.: 2011-2016