Black Knight Financial Services Inc (BKFS:NYS): Analytics, Extensive Financial Metrics, and Benchmarks Against Averages and Top Companies Within its Industry
- Unique new report provides deep financial benchmarks for (Black Knight Financial Services Inc (BKFS:NYS) compared to its top competitors and compared to the average for all companies within its primary industry.
- Benchmarking study for (Black Knight Financial Services Inc ) includes growth forecast for its primary industry to the year 2024.
The purpose of this report is to provide vital corporate-specific benchmarks, comparing the Subject Company to its top competitors (on a company-by-company basis) and to the averages within its primary industry for all key metrics.
This is a unique report containing high-value data. The report begins with a superb overview of the primary industry of the Subject Company, including historical industry revenues, revenue forecasts and CAGR. Then the report moves into industry averages and metrics, then into data specific to the Subject Company, with comparative data for the Subject Company's top competitors.
This report will save countless hours of research and analytical work for the end user. Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive benchmarks for the Subject Company:
a. Benchmarked against the leading firms in its primary industry
b. Benchmarked against the average for publicly-held companies (U.S.) in its industry.
c. This includes financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package, including historical and current metrics and averages for 6 years within its primary industry.
2) A snapshot overview of the company's primary industry, including current and historic revenues and employment, along with a long term forecast for industry growth, with CAGR (compound annual growth rate), employee population and much more.
3) Detailed rankings of the Subject Company against top companies within the industry (U.S.-based firms) for key items including:
a. Approximate market capitalization
d. Net income
e. 3-Year revenue growth (%)
f. 3-Year income growth (%)
g. Return on assets (%)
h. Return on equity (%)
i. Return on invested capital (%)
4) Leading companies-profiles of the Subject Company as well as profiles of top competitors within the industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 28
Charts Provided: 14
This report is part of the Plunkett's Corporate Benchmarks series, published by the Plunkett Analytics unit of Plunkett Research, Ltd. Plunkett Research has unique capabilities for creating corporate and industry information, due to the industry and company research that we have been conducting for more than 20 years. Our access to hundreds of industry tables from our own databases, along with our databases of public and private company information, industry trends analysis and other resources, have been utilized in preparing this report. Similar reports are available for all significant, U.S. publicly-held firms. Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
"Plunkett Research has built a solid reputation providing industry analysis and research in a diverse spectrum of areas-energy and utilities, finance and investment, health care and biotechnology, and engineering and research to name a few." American Reference Books Annual Companies Profiled:
- American Express Co
- Visa Inc
- First Data Corporation
- Synchrony Financial
- PayPal Holdings Inc
- MasterCard Inc
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc
- Bank of America Home Loans
- Fiserv Inc
- Western Union Company (The)