Pharmaceuticals Market in USA 2017, September 2017
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Provides a complete overview of the pharmaceuticals market in the USA with deep market research.
- Provides expert insight into market drivers, challenges, and the competitive landscape facing the market with data from 2016.
The purpose of this report is to provide deep research and expert opinions on markets specific to USA. This report includes a detailed market overview, trade analysis, market influencers, competitive landscape, and recent developments. Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive research for the specific USA Market.
2) Access to expert analysis from newly available 2016 data.
3) An easy understanding of a complex market due to a variety of visual representations of the specific USA Market.This Plunkett-Netscribes Research on India Report Features:
1) A detailed Market Overview:
a. Historical data trends
b. Forecasting to 2020
c. Market Influencers
2) Trade Analysis and Recent Developments
3) A list of the major competitors and their business operations in the USA Market.
Charts Provided: 51
Geographic: USADesigned to Benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
List of Leading Companies and Subsidiaries:
- Nominal Spending on Medicines in USA
- Current Market Scenario
- Domestic Pharmaceutical Sales by Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Member Companies
- Prescription Drug Expenditures in USA
- Therapeutic-Wise Segmentation
- Distribution Channel
- Trade Analysis
- Export (Value)
- Import (Value)
- Abbott Laboratories
- AbbVie Inc.
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- I. Executive Summary
- II. Market Overview
- A. Nominal Spending on Medicines in USA
- B. Current Market Scenario
- C. Domestic Pharmaceutical Sales by Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Member Companies
- D. Prescription Drug Expenditures in USA
- E. Market Segmentation
- i. Therapeutic-Wise Segmentation
- F. Distribution Channel
- III. Trade Analysis
- A. Trade Analysis: HS Code 30
- i. Export (Value)
- ii. Import (Value)
- IV. Market Influencers
- A. Market Drivers
- i. Growing aging population
- ii. Wide insurance coverage
- iii. Increasing demand for specialty products
- iv. Biotech and orphan drugs create new opportunities to gain revenue
- B. Market Challenges
- i. Increase in the cost of prescription drugs
- ii. Drop in the growth of global pharmaceutical industry
- iii. Fall in the rate of new drug approvals
- V. Competitive Landscape
- A. List of Major Players
- B. Company Profiles
- VI. Recent Developments
- A. Timeline from Feb. 2016
- VII. Appendix
- A. Research Methodology
- B. About Us
- C. Disclaimer