Healthcare Outsourcing – USA, September 2017
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Provides a complete overview of the healthcare outsourcing in the USA with deep market research.
- Provides expert insight into the market drivers, challenges, and key market trends.
The purpose of this report is to provide deep research and expert opinions on markets specific to USA. This report includes a detailed market overview, market influencers, key market trends, and recent developments. Core Benefits to Customer:
1) Comprehensive research for the specific USA Market.
2) An easy understanding of a complex market due to a variety of visual representations of the specific USA Market.
This Plunkett-Netscribes Research on India Report Features:
1) A detailed Market Overview:
a. Market Scenario and Market Segmentation
b. Types of Healthcare Services that are Outsourced from the US.
c. Market Influencers
2) Key Market Trends and Recent Developments.
Charts Provided: 1
Geographic: USADesigned to Benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
- Current Market Scenario
- Market Segmentation
- Types of Healthcare Services that are Outsourced from the US
- Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Change in Pricing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Healthcare Mobile Applications
- Cyber Security
- Psychological Healthcare
- Strategies to Deliver Low-cost Healthcare
- I. Executive Summary
- II. Market Overview
- A. Current Market Scenario
- B. Market Segmentation
- C. Types of Services Available
- i. Types of Healthcare Services that are Outsourced from the US
- ii. Types of Healthcare Services that are Outsourced from the US (continued) 7
- iii. Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- III. Market Influencers
- A. Market Drivers
- i. Value-based reimbursement models
- ii. Payer-provider convergence
- iii. Revenue cycle outsourcing
- B. Market Challenges
- i. Data security and confidentiality
- ii. Declining payer profitability
- IV. Key Trends
- A. Change in pricing
- B. Mergers and acquisitions
- C. Healthcare mobile applications
- D. Cyber security
- E. Psychological healthcare
- F. Strategies to deliver low-cost healthcare
- V. Recent Developments
- A. Timeline from Jun. 2017
- VI. Appendix
- A. Research Methodology
- B. About Us
- C. Disclaimer