Toy Retailers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s Toy Retailers (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Toy Retailers (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 110 companies, including ASDA STORES LTD, DAVID MARSDEN LTD and GORLIM LTD.
This report covers activities such as toys, shops, soft toy, games, puzzle and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Toy Retailers (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
• See the market leaders
• Identify companies heading for failure
• Seek out the most attractive acquisition
• Analyse industry trends
• Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Toy Retailers (UK) report will tell you that 21 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 2 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 110 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
• The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
• An independent financial valuation
• Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
• Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
• A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Toy Retailers (UK) market.
This section includes:
• Best Trading Partners
• Sales Growth Analysis
• Profit Analysis
• Market Size
Established in 1987, Plimsoll provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook