Supermarkets (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing's Supermarkets (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Supermarkets (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 160 companies, including MARKS AND SPENCER P.L.C., LIDL LTD and FIVEWAYS SHOP & SERVICE STATION LTD.
This report covers activities such as food, supermarket, costcutter recipes, costcutter website, costcutter and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing's latest Supermarkets (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
• See the market leaders
• Identify companies heading for failure
• Seek out the most attractive acquisition
• Analyse industry trends
• Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll's exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Supermarkets (UK) report will tell you that 34 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 8 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 160 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
• The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
• An independent financial valuation
• Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
• Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
• A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Supermarkets (UK) market.
This section includes:
• Best Trading Partners
• Sales Growth Analysis
• Profit Analysis
• Market Size
Established in 1987, Plimsoll provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.