Hairdressers & Beauty Salons (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing's Hairdressers & Beauty Salons (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Hairdressers & Beauty Salons (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 950 companies, including NAILS INC LTD, HAIR TRAFFIC SALONS GROUP LTD and THERAPIE (BELFAST) LTD.
This report covers activities such as hair, salon, beauty, hairdressing, waxing and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing's latest Hairdressers & Beauty Salons (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
• See the market leaders
• Identify companies heading for failure
• Seek out the most attractive acquisition
• Analyse industry trends
• Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll's exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Hairdressers & Beauty Salons (UK) report will tell you that 127 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 3 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 950 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
• The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
• An independent financial valuation
• Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
• Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
• A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Hairdressers & Beauty Salons (UK) market.
This section includes:
• Best Trading Partners
• Sales Growth Analysis
• Profit Analysis
• Market Size
Established in 1987, Plimsoll provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.