Clothing Retailers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing's Clothing Retailers (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Clothing Retailers (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 1480 companies, including BURBERRY GROUP PLC, J.D. WILLIAMS & COMPANY LTD and UNIQLO EUROPE LTD.
This report covers activities such as fashion, clothing, menswear, shoes, accessories and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing's latest Clothing Retailers (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
• See the market leaders
• Identify companies heading for failure
• Seek out the most attractive acquisition
• Analyse industry trends
• Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll's exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Clothing Retailers (UK) report will tell you that 248 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 104 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 1480 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
• The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company's financial performance
• An independent financial valuation
• Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
• Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
• A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Clothing Retailers (UK) market.
This section includes:
• Best Trading Partners
• Sales Growth Analysis
• Profit Analysis
• Market Size
Established in 1987, Plimsoll provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.