Plimsoll’s Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) sector in 2017.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 60 largest Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) companies.
The Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
• Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
• Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example HALDANE, SHIELLS AND COMPANY, LTD is among the fastest growing.
• Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
• Market Size: Based on the largest 60 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has increased by 5.7%).
• Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
• Strong or heading for failure
• Utilising their investments
• Becoming burdened by debt
• Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) - Industry Report Description
Plimsoll Publishing’s Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 60 companies, including HALDANE, SHIELLS AND COMPANY, LTD, MURDOCK BUILDERS MERCHANTS LTD and ROBERT KEYS & COMPANY LTD.
This report covers activities such as doors, hinges, belfast, hardware, northern ireland and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
• See the market leaders • Identify companies heading for failure • Seek out the most attractive acquisition • Analyse industry trends • Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) report will tell you that 1 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 0 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 60 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
• The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance • An independent financial valuation • Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness • Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet • A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Builders Merchants - Northern Ireland (UK) market.
Established in 1987, Plimsoll provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.