2018 United States: Manufacture of Other Plastic Products-Industry Forecast report
The 2018 United States: Manufacture of Other Plastic Products-Industry Forecast report (ISIC 2229) analyzes the industry size, competitors, projected industry growth/decline, financial ratios and regional data for the period 2010 through 2019. This industry includes laminating plastics profile shapes such as plate, sheet (except packaging), and rod.
Perry/Hope Partners' reports provide the most accurate industry forecasts based on our proprietary economic models. Our forecasts project the number of enterprises, establishments, turnover and employment for 2018 and 2019 using regression analysis in our modeling. and Perry/Hope is the only market research publisher that utilizes both longitudinal (historical) and vertical (from industry section to industry division to industry class) analysis, since we study every industry in the countries we analyze.
The report features our exclusive national trends overview chapter (with forecasts on the country's GDP and economic performance). The second section provides estimates on the national size of the industry (turnover, enterprises, establishments, wages/salaries and employment) broken down by employee size of establishments, as well as financial ratios (value added, production value, gross operating surplus, turnover per employee). The turnover estimates are translated into a number of exchange rates (Euros, U.S. Dollars, U.K. Pounds, Canadian Dollars, Japanese Yen, and Chinese Yuan). Investment data (tangible goods, buildings, structures, equipment and machinery) are also included. The third section features the top industry players (up to twenty, if available). Data on each company includes headquarters location, estimated company sales (2010 to 2014, if available), estimated number of employees, website URL, and stock symbol (for public companies). The final section features regional area estimates on 2018 turnover, establishments and employment for each U.S. State and over 3,000 counties and broken down by employee size of establishment.
Perry/Hope Partners hopes you will utilize our Industry Forecast reports for:
- Your company's performance benchmarked to industry averages and top industry players.
- Your GAP analysis needs (national and regional forecasts compared to your company's turnover performance).
- Your market share in both national and regional markets.
- Your risk analysis data needs (industry performance compared to other industries and national/international economies).
- Your investment decisions based on industry growth/decline forecasts and investment forecasts for goods, buildings/structures, equipment and machinery.
- Your SWOT analysis requisities (potential industry strengths, weaknesses, and external opportunities and threats).
- Your budgeting plans and business plans.
All our Industry Forecast reports are available in electronic (PDF) and hard copy formats.
- Industry Definitions
- Industry Section Definition
- Industry Division Definition
- Industry Class Definition
- Country National Trends
- Gross Domestic Product (Currency-Millions)
- Gross Domestic Product (% Change)
- Government Debts, Deficits and Tax Revenue (Totals and % Change)
- Inflation and Per Capita (Totals and % Change)
- Exports of Goods and Services
- Imports of Goods and Services
- Unemployment and Labor Force Participation
- Population (Total and Change)
- Country Industry Trends
- Enterprises, Establishments & Turnover Trends
- Non-Employer Establishments
- Total Turnover (Millions) by Exchange Rate
- Industry Trends (Turnover & Establishments) (CHART)
- 2014 Employee Size of Establishment Breakouts
- Margins, Value Added, Purchases and Production Value (Mill. Dollars)
- Margins & Value Added (Mill. Dollars) (Chart)
- Wages, Salaries and Turnover Ratios
- Investments in Goods, Buildings and Equipment (Mill. Dollars)
- Country Industry Companies
- Largest Industry Companies - Current Information
- Largest Industry Companies - Location
- Largest Industry Companies - Public/Private
- Largest Industry Companies - Sales Trend
- Country Industry Regional Data
- 2014 U.S. States Industry Establishments (Projected)
- 2014 U.S. States Industry Turnover (Mill. US$) (Projected)
- 2014 U.S. States Industry Employment (Projected)
- 2014 U.S. Counties Industry Establishments (Projected)
- 2014 U.S. Counties Industry Turnover (Mill. US$) (Projected)
- 2014 U.S. Counties Industry Employment (Projected)