Pearl Research targets the games and interactive entertainment market with special emphasis on Asia Pacific region and the emerging markets and sectors. We provide in-depth analysis of companies involved in the games market, which includes deep marketplace analysis, provide competitive analysis, assessment of emerging opportunities and key players in the market.
Pearl Research's a typical report includes but is not limited to these areas:
- An executive summary highlighting:
- Major takeaways
- Key points
- Socioeconomic overview
- Analysis macro-economic factors
- Robust discussion of inhibitors and drivers to market growth
- Deep sector analysis
- Key metrics:
- Market share breakdown
- Number and growth in Internet users
- Broadband penetration
- PC hardware penetration
- Analysis of key market players strategies and core competencies
Our target users are:
- Executive Management
- Product Managers
- Strategic planning departments
- Internal Market research departments
- Business development
Our Research methodology Pearl Research’s analysis is generated through in-country visits, in-depth interviews with industry executives, extensive online and offline data collection, and a vast knowledge base and cultural understanding of these markets.
Pearl Research’s research methods include:
- In¬-country visits: Pearl Research conducts research in each of the Asia-Pacific countries, interviewing key stakeholders in addition to visiting locales such as retail outlets, Internet cafes and software pirate markets to get a pulse on the market.
- Stakeholder interviews: Pearl Research interviews key industry executives to gather different perspectives on market trends, market sizes and future strategic developments. In countries without any official or reliable sell-through services, executive interviews are an important source to generate market size and projections. Pearl Research conducts several interviews in order to garner the most diverse viewpoints, reduce biases and to cross check information.
- Robust forecasting model: Pearl Research's proprietary forecasting model takes into account critical market factors such as sales trends, pricing forecasts, macro¬economic factors and relies on our extensive database of historical data. Our objective is to formulate robust and accurate forecasts, grounded in reality, that companies can rely on for strategic planning purposes.
- Extensive data collection: To supplement primary data gathering, Pearl Research gathers information from various secondary sources including company annual reports, financial filings, governmental agencies, specialist trade press, trade organizations, white papers, online databases and from other relevant sources.
Scope of our services:
- Analyst time
- Custom consulting
- Conferences and business matchmaking