Culinary Trend Tracking Series (CuTTS) is the essential source for tracking culinary trends and opportunities in the restaurant, foodservice, retail prepared foods, and packaged food and beverage sectors. This report series empowers the menu and food manufacturing innovation of executives, strategists, chefs, and food research professionals in R&D/product development, market and consumer insights, brand management, and trade and consumer marketing.
CuTTs provides authoritative culinary trend and opportunity analysis within the framework of today’s key sales growth drivers:
- Health and wellness, including ingredient spotlights and ingredient avoidance trends
- Flavor adventure and tourism
- Food integrity and authenticity
- Craft and artisanal
Each Culinary Trend Tracking Series report (75 pages plus) takes a sustained look at a key topic area such as meal-time or snacking trends, international cuisines, or indulgence eating, or at a broad menu and product category such as proteins, vegetables and sides, baked goods, condiments, sweets and desserts, and beverages. In each issue, the most salient food industry opportunities are encapsulated in category relevance and trend application tables and graphics that lay out the current current and future
Culinary Trend Tracking Series provides the expert analysis our clients have come to rely on to make the right strategic decisions, at the right time. These reports continue our tradition of providing top-level studies that combine a unique set of raw data with an informed focus on market opportunities.
CuTTS will be an essential resource for you in
- Identifying future opportunities in menu offerings and packaged foods & beverages
- Leveraging the long-term drivers that are truly propelling food industry trends
- Tracking trends in fine dining restaurant, foodservice, retail prepared foods, and packaged foods
- Matching emerging trends to your organization’s ongoing menu and product development