Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Utilities
IEA report highlights risks associated with nuclear power’s declining role in advanced economies
- The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Utilities.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below. Utilities Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis:Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for output and new growth in the intermediate goods industry.
- Six years of historical data for new orders in rubber & plastics; paper; wood & wood products; and non-metallic minerals.
- Six years of historical data for output in fuel; rubber & plastics; paper, printing & publishing; and non-metallic minerals.
- Six years of historical data on pricing for wood; fuel; non-metallic minerals; and pulp, paper & printing.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month. The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis. Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.