Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Electronics And Computers
The recent weakness in the global automotive market is gradually easing
- The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Motor Vehicles.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below.
- Motor Vehicles Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis: Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, Big 4 Europe, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for car and truck registrations.
- Six years of historical data for US inventories and capacity utilisation.
- Six years of historical data for output and orders in motor vehicles.
- Six years of historical data on pricing for motor vehicles and parts.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month.
- The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis.
- Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.