Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Intermediate Goods
Eurozone experiences declines across all intermediate goods sectors
- The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Intermediate Goods.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below.
- Intermediate Goods Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis:Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for output and new growth in the intermediate goods industry.
- Six years of historical data for new orders in rubber & plastics; paper; wood & wood products; and non-metallic minerals.
- Six years of historical data for output in fuel; rubber & plastics; paper, printing & publishing; and non-metallic minerals.
- Six years of historical data on pricing for wood; fuel; non-metallic minerals; and pulp, paper & printing.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month.
- The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis.
- Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.