Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Engineering And Metal Goods
US operations remain steady but UK worsens as Brexit outcome becomes less clear
- The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Engineering and Metal Goods.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below. Engineering and Metal Goods Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis:Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for output and new growth in the engineering and metal goods industry.
- Six years of historical data for new orders in mechanical engineering and electrical machinery & apparatus.
- Six years of historical data for output in machine tools and domestic appliances.
- Six years of historical data on pricing for mechanical engineering.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month. The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis. Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.