Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Electronics And Computers
Early signs of stabilisation in electronics
- The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Electronics and Computers.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below. Electronics and Computers Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis:Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for output and new growth in the computers and office equipment industry.
- Six years of historical data for output in radio, TV and telecommunication equipment.
- Six years of historical data for output in precision instruments.
- Six years of historical data on pricing for semiconductors; electronic engineering; and computers and office equipment.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month. The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis. Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.