Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Aerospace
Positive signs in China construction
- The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Construction.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below.
- Construction Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis: Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for output and new growth in the construction industry.
- Six years of historical data for business confidence in Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, and EU15.
- Six years of historical data for housing starts and permits.
- Six years of historical data on housing prices and house sales.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month.
- The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis.
- Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.