Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Construction
UK public investment boosts construction
- The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Construction.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below. Construction Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis: Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, Japan, France, Germany and the World.
- Six years of historical data for output and new growth in the construction industry.
- Six years of historical data for business confidence in Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, and EU15.
- Six years of historical data for housing starts and permits.
- Six years of historical data on housing prices and house sales.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month. The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis. Country coverage includes the US, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.