Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Aerospace
Passenger demand picks up in October
- Aerospace M: The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Aerospace.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below. Aerospace Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis: Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Ten years of historical data comparing deliveries for Embraer, Bombardier, Airbus and Boeing.
- Eight years of historical data regarding US and European passenger traffic.
- Eight years of historical data on US unfilled aerospace orders for commercial and defence.
- Five years of historical data on confidence indicators in France and the UK.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month. The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis. Country coverage includes the US, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.