Monthly Industry Briefings - Monthly Industry Forecasts - Aerospace
Ongoing supply-chain issues with Airbus and Boeing’s engine suppliers lead to a dip in aircraft deliveries in July
- Aerospace M: The following represents a general Table of Contents outline for the Monthly Industry Briefing on Aerospace.
- The actual report may cover any or all of the topics listed below.
- Aerospace Monthly Industry Briefing
- Synopsis: Review and analysis of key data releases over the month, including trends.
- Historic Charts:
- Five years of historical data comparing output of BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Ten years of historical data comparing deliveries for Embraer, Bombardier, Airbus and Boeing.
- Eight years of historical data regarding US and European passenger traffic.
- Eight years of historical data on US unfilled aerospace orders for commercial and defence.
- Five years of historical data on confidence indicators in France and the UK.
- Forecast Charts: Four years of forecast data for output and growth for BRICS, developed countries, Eastern Europe, US, EU15, UK, Italy, France, Germany and the World.
- Tables: One year of the most recently released data that is broken out by month.
- The data are indexed, allowing for transnational analysis.
- Country coverage includes the US, Germany, France, Italy and the UK.