2018 New Zealand Automotive Industry- Emerging Dynamics and Future of New Zealand Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles
Headline- Annual Demand for PCs, LCVs and HCVs to 2025
The automobile market in New Zealand provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Evolving market dynamics, customer preferences and business strategies of industry leaders are included.
The research report provides in-depth SWOT analysis of different vehicle market subtypes including PCs, LCVs, heavy trucks, buses, vans and motor cycles. Historic data on the import and export trends by source/destination country are provided.
The research work provides market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025. Impact of business and economic conditions on automotive industry are assessed. Further, GDP, household income, inflation trends through 2005 to 2025 are analyzed along with key demographic patterns during the period.
The automobile industry in New Zealand is compared with its peer countries in the region for better understanding of the current status of the industry. Further, regional and Global Trends in Automotive industry are also included in the research publication.
Potential market players and their market structures are identified. Business and SWOT profiles of three leading New Zealand automotive companies are included in the report. Further, all major recent developments and their impact on the New Zealand automotive industry are analyzed.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends?
- What is the growth potential of New Zealand passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences changing?
- How is the New Zealand automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
- New Zealand Auto-Strategic Analysis Review
- Key Findings
- Shifting Customer Preferences
- Evolving Dynamics
- SWOT Analysis
- Key Strengths
- Major Weaknesses
- Potential Opportunities
- Potential Threats
- New Zealand Automotive Sector- Medium and Long Term Growth Outlook
- New Zealand Total automotive sales outlook, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand Passenger cars sales outlook, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand Commercial vehicle sales outlook, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand Passenger Cars production outlook, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand LCV production outlook, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand Heavy Trucks Production outlook, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand Bus Production outlook, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand Automotive Trade Analysis
- New Zealand Passenger Cars- Imports value ($ Billions)
- New Zealand Passenger Cars- Exports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles- Imports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles- Exports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in New Zealand- Imports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in New Zealand- Exports value ($ Billions)
- New Zealand Motorcycles- Imports value ($ Billions)
- New Zealand Motorcycles- Exports value ($ Billions)
- New Zealand Oil Product Consumption Forecast
- Diesel Demand in transportation sector, 2005- 2025
- Gasoline Demand in transportation sector, 2005- 2025
- New Zealand Automobile Industry- Competitive Landscape, 2018
- Domestic vs International Companies
- Industry Consolidation Trends
- Business and SWOT Profiles of Industry Leaders in New Zealand
- Player A
- Player B
- Player C
- Impact of Economic and Demographic Factors on New Zealand Automobile Market
- New Zealand GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2007- 2025
- New Zealand Household Disposable Income Outlook, 2007- 2025
- New Zealand Population Growth Outlook, 2007- 2025
- Demographics by Age, 2007- 2025
- Demographics by Gender, 2007- 2025
- Demographics by Area, 2007- 2025
- Latest Automobile Industry Trends and Developments
- Automobile World and Regional Auto Markets in 2017
- Publisher Expertise
- Research Methodology