Vietnam Oil Storage and Products Industry Outlook to 2025- Forecasts of Gasoline, Diesel/Gasoil, Jet/Kerosene, LPG and fuel oil, Planned Storage Projects, Capacity, Companies and Investments
Vietnam oil storage industry report (2016) from a leading publisher, is a complete study focusing on oil, chemicals and petroleum products storage infrastructure, demand and near to long term future of Vietnam
With constant high volumes flowing across major oil producing countries and increasing demand for high value crude, Storage operators are witnessing increase in bookings. In particular, floating storage facilities are witnessing strong demand. New storage tanks continue to be built across US and Asia, allowing ample storage for oil traders. Oil and product stocks in the developed world are at record levels. Further, with low contango situation expected to be in 2016 and 2017 as traders continue to stock in remote places.
The report focuses on the supply and demand balance of oil, petroleum products (gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG) in near to long term future. Potential locations, new planned projects along with strategies of leading storage operators are discussed in detail.
Details of all operational and planned oil, chemicals and product storage terminals in the country including start up, location, tanks, capacity, operator, commodity, owners and capex details are included in the research work. Further, terminal by terminal capacity outlook of each storage terminal is provided.
Capacity additions through New build storage terminals and capacity expansions of existing terminals are included. The report enables the reader to gain access to most updated information on the industry along with details of industry drivers, challenges and business strategies.
The report also includes business profiles of three leading storage
along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed.
Supply Demand Balance for Oil, Gasoline, LPG, Diesel and Fuel Oil from 2005 to 2025
Terminal wise storage capacity from 2005
Storage terminal details including location, operator, owners, tanks, commodity stored, start up, investment and construction
Competitive Landscape details including market shares of leading companies
Details of all planned projects including new build storage terminals and expansions
Potential drivers and challenges for national and foreign companies
Business Profiles of leading Vietnam storage operators
oil and gas storage news, deals and events in Vietnam storage sector
Table 1: Vietnam Crude Oil Demand Forecast, 2000-2025 16Table 2: Vietnam Crude Oil Production Forecast, 2000-2025 18Table 3: Vietnam Natural Gas Consumption Forecast, 2000-2025 21Table 4: Vietnam Natural Gas Production Forecast, 2000-2025 23Table 5: Vietnam Gasoline Consumption Forecast, 2000-2025 25Table 6: Vietnam Diesel Consumption Forecast, 2000-2025 27Table 7: Vietnam Fuel Oil Consumption Forecast, 2000-2025 29Table 8: Vietnam LPG Consumption Forecast, 2000-2025 31Table 9: Vietnam Gasoline Production Forecast, 2000-2025 33Table 10: Vietnam Diesel Production Forecast, 2000-2025 35Table 11: Vietnam Fuel Oil Production Forecast, 2000-2025 37Table 12: Vietnam LPG Production Forecast, 2000-2025 39Table 13: Planned Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Terminals in Vietnam - Start Up,Location, Operator, Ownership Details 41Table 14: Planned Storage Terminals in Vietnam – Capacity and Capex Details 42Table 15: Vietnam Total Storage Capacity Forecast (Thousand m3), 2005-2020 43Table 16: Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Terminals in Vietnam - Start Up, Location,Operator, Ownership Details-( 1) 44Table 17: Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Terminals in Vietnam - Start Up, Location,Operator, Ownership Details- (2) 45Table 18: Vietnam Terminal wise Storage Capacity Forecast (Thousand m3), 2005-2020 (1) 46Table 19: Vietnam Terminal wise Storage Capacity Forecast (Thousand m3), 2005-2020 (2) 47Table 20: Vietnam Terminal wise Storage Capacity Forecast (Thousand m3), 2005-2020 (2) 48Table 21: Vietnam Terminal wise Storage Capacity Forecast (1000 cbm), 2005-2020 50Table 22: Irving Oil Ltd- Top Level Information 53Table 23: PetroVietnam - Top Level Information 61Table 24: PetroVietnam- Financial Snapshot, 2011-2013 69Table 25: Royal Vopak - Top Level Information 71Table 26: Royal Vopak – Oil Storage Activities by Region, 2015 71Table 27: Royal Vopak- Financial Highlights, FY2014-FY2015 75
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures .
- 2 Vietnam oil storage market overview
- 2.1 Snapshot
- 2.1.1 Hydrocarbon Profile
- 2.1.2 Storage Industry.
- 2.1.3 Role of PetroVietnam
- 2.1.4 Scope for International Companies to invest in Vietnam
- 2.1.5 Recent oil and gas contracts made in Vietnam during the recent years include .
- 2.1.6 Planned Storage Facilities Boost Growth in Industry
- 2.1.7 Vietnam to spend $257 million on port, storage for oil products.
- 2.1.8 Government Plans to Reduce Oil Exports
- 2.1.9 Limited refining capacity encourages Inward Trade Flows .
- 2.1.10 High rate of Tax for domestic players
- 2.1.11 Completion of Petrolimex Storage terminal .
- 2.1.12 Regulatory and Ministry
- 2.1.13 Demographic and Economic Analysis
- 2.2 Vietnam storage Market- Positioning Matrix .
- 2.3 Factors driving Growth in Vietnam storage market
- 2.3.1 Strong Government Support for Storage Sector
- 2.3.2 Policies and Fiscal Regime key for Economic Growth .
- 2.3.3 Increased Foreign investments .
- 2.4 Challenges.
- 2.4.1 Environmental Regulations
- 2.4.2 Gas Industry Dynamics
- 2.4.3 Poor Infrastructure .
- 2.4.4 Dropping Margins
- 3 Vietnam Oil and Oil Products Supply Outlook
- 3.1 Vietnam Crude Oil Demand Outlook to 2025
- 3.2 Vietnam Crude Oil Production Outlook to 2025
- 3.3 Vietnam Natural Gas Demand Outlook to 2025 .
- 3.4 Vietnam Natural Gas Production Outlook to 2025 .
- 3.5 Vietnam Gasoline Demand Outlook to 2025
- 3.6 Vietnam Diesel Demand Outlook to 2025 .
- 3.7 Vietnam Fuel Oil Demand Outlook to 2025.
- 3.8 Vietnam LPG Demand Outlook to 2025
- 3.9 Vietnam Gasoline Production Outlook to 2025
- 3.10 Vietnam Diesel Production Outlook to 2025
- 3.11 Vietnam Fuel Oil Production Outlook to 2025 .
- 3.12 Vietnam LPG Production Outlook to 2025
- 4 Business Development Opportunities in Vietnam Storage Sector
- 4.1 New build Storage terminal project details, 2016- 2020 .
- 4.2 Capacity and Capex Details of Planned Terminals in Vietnam.
- 5 Vietnam Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Infrastructure .
- 5.1 Vietnam Total Storage Capacity Forecast, 2005-2020 .
- 5.2 Vietnam Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Terminal Details
- 5.3 Terminal-by-Terminal Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 .
- 5.4 UGS Terminals- Working Gas Capacity, Base Gas Capacity, Withdrawal Rate .
- 6 Vietnam Oil Storage Competitive Landscape
- 6.1 Market Shares by Company, 2015 .
- 6.2 Net Weighted Capacity Outlook by Company, 2005- 2020
- 6.3 Business Strategies of Major Companies in Vietnam .
- 7 Vietnam Storage Company Profiles .
- 7.1 PETEC Trading & Investment Co., Ltd .
- 7.1.1 Overview .
- 7.1.2 Key Subsidiaries/Affiliates/ joint Ventures
- 7.1.3 Business Operations.
- 7.1.4 SWOT Analysis .
- 7.1.5 Contact Information .
- 7.2 PetroVietnam
- 7.2.1 Overview .
- 7.2.2 Subsidiaries .
- 7.2.3 Business Operations.
- 7.2.4 PetroVietnam SWOT Analysis
- 7.2.5 PetroVietnam - Contact Information
- 7.2.6 PetroVietnam - Financial Information
- 7.3 Royal Vopak .
- 7.3.1 Overview .
- 7.3.2 Royal Vopak Business Operations .
- 7.3.3 Royal Vopak SWOT Analysis .
- 7.3.4 Contact Information .
- 7.3.5 Key Financial Information .
- 8 Vietnam Oil Storage Market Monitor
- 8.1 Vietnam to curtail oil exports – June 2016
- 8.2 PetroVietnam (Vietnam) signs energy agreements with Russian groups – June 2016
- 8.3 Dung Quat oil storage terminal planned for 2020 – May 2016
- 8.4 PetroVietnam and Kuwait Petroleum Corp. eye strategic partnership – April 2016 .
- 8.5 Dung Quat Oil Refinery seeks help to resolve inventory excess – November 2015 .
- 8.6 Petrovietnam looks for new projects, oil fields – July 2015.
- 8.7 Vietnam to spend $257 million on port, storage for oil products – June 2015
- 8.8 Dai Hung oilfield gets floating storage unit – March 2015
- 8.9 Vietnam advances Dung Quat refinery expansion plans – January 2015 .
- 8.10 Vietnam plans to reserve up to 1.5 million tons of oil – January 2015 .
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Abbreviations
- 9.2 Sources and Methodology .
- 9.3 Contact Information
- 9.4 Disclaimer .