2018 South Africa Automotive Industry- Emerging Dynamics and Future of South Africa Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles
Headline- Annual Demand for PCs, LCVs and HCVs to 2025
The automobile market in South Africa provides comprehensive analysis and forecasts of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Evolving market dynamics, customer preferences and business strategies of industry leaders are included.
The research report provides in-depth SWOT analysis of different vehicle market subtypes including PCs, LCVs, heavy trucks, buses, vans and motor cycles. Historic data on the import and export trends by source/destination country are provided.
The research work provides market growth in two time series: historic from 2005 to 2017 and forecast from 2018 to 2025. Impact of business and economic conditions on automotive industry are assessed. Further, GDP, household income, inflation trends through 2005 to 2025 are analyzed along with key demographic patterns during the period.
The automobile industry in South Africa is compared with its peer countries in the region for better understanding of the current status of the industry. Further, regional and Global Trends in Automotive industry are also included in the research publication.
Potential market players and their market structures are identified. Business and SWOT profiles of three leading South Africa automotive companies are included in the report. Further, all major recent developments and their impact on the South Africa automotive industry are analyzed.
Key Issues Addressed
- The role of business and economic environment on automotive market sales
- What are evolving technology and business trends?
- What is the growth potential of South Africa passenger cars and commercial vehicles?
- How are consumer preferences changing?
- How is the South Africa automobile market structured?
- Who are key market leaders and what is their market share?
- South Africa Auto-Strategic Analysis Review
- Key Findings
- Shifting Customer Preferences
- Evolving Dynamics
- SWOT Analysis
- Key Strengths
- Major Weaknesses
- Potential Opportunities
- Potential Threats
- South Africa Automotive Sector- Medium and Long Term Growth Outlook
- South Africa Total automotive sales outlook, 2005- 2025
- South Africa Passenger cars sales outlook, 2005- 2025
- South Africa Commercial vehicle sales outlook, 2005- 2025
- South Africa Passenger Cars production outlook, 2005- 2025
- South Africa LCV production outlook, 2005- 2025
- South Africa Heavy Trucks Production outlook, 2005- 2025
- South Africa Bus Production outlook, 2005- 2025
- South Africa Automotive Trade Analysis
- South Africa Passenger Cars- Imports value ($ Billions)
- South Africa Passenger Cars- Exports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles- Imports value ($ Billions)
- Goods Transport Vehicles- Exports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in South Africa- Imports value ($ Billions)
- Trucks in South Africa- Exports value ($ Billions)
- South Africa Motorcycles- Imports value ($ Billions)
- South Africa Motorcycles- Exports value ($ Billions)
- South Africa Oil Product Consumption Forecast
- Diesel Demand in transportation sector, 2005- 2025
- Gasoline Demand in transportation sector, 2005- 2025
- South Africa Automobile Industry- Competitive Landscape, 2018
- Domestic vs International Companies
- Industry Consolidation Trends
- Business and SWOT Profiles of Industry Leaders in South Africa
- Player A
- Player B
- Player C
- Impact of Economic and Demographic Factors on South Africa Automobile Market
- South Africa GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2007- 2025
- South Africa Household Disposable Income Outlook, 2007- 2025
- South Africa Population Growth Outlook, 2007- 2025
- Demographics by Age, 2007- 2025
- Demographics by Gender, 2007- 2025
- Demographics by Area, 2007- 2025
- Latest Automobile Industry Trends and Developments
- Automobile World and Regional Auto Markets in 2017
- Publisher Expertise
- Research Methodology