Plastic Recycling Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019- 2025
Global Plastic Recycling Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities to 2025: By Type (Polyethylene terephthalate, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl chloride, Polystyrene, and Others), By Source (Bottles, Films, Fibres, Foams, and Others), By End use industry (Packaging, Building & Construction, Textile, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, and Others) and By Region
Plastic Recycling market report – 9th edition focuses on Critical factors for success, market size and forecast growth rates, industry structure and dynamics, key companies, products and functions and trends and strategic issues.
Between 2013 and 2018, Profitability of companies fluctuated significantly with regional market volatility, supply chain management and more predominantly, shifting end user industry demand patterns. Huge investment is being made annually on Plastic Recycling production to meet future demand growth. However, the need for understanding local dynamics and investing in right product portfolio has become intense for sustained profitability.
The report assists Plastic Recycling industry market leaders to prioritize investment decisions, optimize product portfolio and develop successful business strategies. The research report presents 7-year outlooks and extensive market data on individual types, applications and geographies. For market size outlook, an in-depth analysis into supply, demand, pricing and trade has been considered to ensure most reliable forecasts.
Plastic Recycling market report provides an in-depth analysis and outlook of market types, end-user applications and countries. With new growth opportunities emerging in different pockets of the industry, companies quickly identifying these opportunities and modifying their products will gain market shares over the forecast period to 2025.
The report also presents the company profiles of leading five market participants in Plastic Recycling industry. Detailed business description, SWOT analysis, products and financial analysis are provided for each of the company.
Further, recent market developments, deals including asset purchases, mergers, acquisitions, business expansions and others are included.
Scope of the report-
Long term perspective on the Plastic Recycling industry: 2018 (base year), 2019- 2025 (forecast period)
Plastic Recycling Market- Forecasts by Segments- Type, Source, and End Use Industry by geography.
1. It provides the plastic recycling market outlook by 6 types including polyethylene terephthalate, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, and others.
2. It provides the plastic recycling market outlook by 5 sources including bottles, films, fibres, foams, and others.
3. It provides the market outlook by 6 end user industries including packaging, building & construction, textile, automotive, electrical & electronics, and others.
4. Plastic recycling market across countries in 5 regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South & Central America and Middle East & Africa are covered.
Plastic Recycling Market- Strategic Analysis Review
1. Key strategies opted by leading players
2. Short to Long Term Industry Trends
3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Supply side and Demand Side Drivers and Challenges
Plastic Recycling Market- Growth Opportunities
1. Potential New Business Opportunities
2. Key Areas of Focus in forecast period
Plastic Recycling Market- Competitive Scenario
1. 10 companies are analysed in the report including Veolia Group (Paris), Plastipak Holdings, Inc. (United States), Suez Group (France), Custom Polymers Inc (United States), KW Plastics (United States), Clear Path Recycling, LLC (United States), Jayplas (United Kingdom), Green Line Polymers (United States), B. Schoenberg & Co., Inc. (United States), and B&B Plastics Inc. (United States).
2. Company Peer-to-Peer Comparison
3. Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
4. Financial Analysis
Recent Plastic Recycling Market News and Deals
Please Note: The report will be delivered in two working days after purchase of the report.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook