Plastic Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019- 2025
Global Plastic Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities to 2025: By Type (Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyurethane (PU), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT), Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO), Epoxy Polymers, Liquid Crystal Polymers (LCP), PEEK, Polycarbonate (PC), Polyamide, Polysulfone, PPSU, and Others), By End Use Industry (Packaging, Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Automotive, Medical Devices, Agriculture, Furniture & Bedding, Consumer Goods, and Others) and By Region
Plastic market report – 9th edition focuses on Critical factors for success, market size and forecast growth rates, industry structure and dynamics, key companies, products and functions and trends and strategic issues.
Between 2013 and 2018, Profitability of companies fluctuated significantly with regional market volatility, supply chain management and more predominantly, shifting end user industry demand patterns. Huge investment is being made annually on Plastic production to meet future demand growth. However, the need for understanding local dynamics and investing in right product portfolio has become intense for sustained profitability.
The report assists Plastic industry market leaders to prioritize investment decisions, optimize product portfolio and develop successful business strategies. The research report presents 7-year outlooks and extensive market data on individual types, applications and geographies. For market size outlook, an in-depth analysis into supply, demand, pricing and trade has been considered to ensure most reliable forecasts.
Plastic market report provides an in-depth analysis and outlook of market types, end-user applications and countries. With new growth opportunities emerging in different pockets of the industry, companies quickly identifying these opportunities and modifying their products will gain market shares over the forecast period to 2025.
The report also presents the company profiles of leading five market participants in Plastic industry. Detailed business description, SWOT analysis, products and financial analysis are provided for each of the company.
Further, recent market developments, deals including asset purchases, mergers, acquisitions, business expansions and others are included.
Scope of the report-
Long term perspective on the Plastic industry: 2018 (base year), 2019- 2025 (forecast period)
Plastic Market- Forecasts by Segments- Type and End Use Industry by geography.
1. The report provides the plastic market outlook by 17 product types including polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyurethane (PU), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polystyrene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), polyphenylene oxide (PPO), epoxy polymers, liquid crystal polymers (LCP), PEEK, polycarbonate (PC), polyamide, polysulfone, PPSU, and others.
2. It provides the plastic market outlook by 9 end user industries including packaging, construction, electrical & electronics, automotive, medical devices, agriculture, furniture & bedding, consumer goods, and others.
3. Plastic market across countries in 5 regions including Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South & Central America and Middle East & Africa are covered.
Plastic Market- Strategic Analysis Review
1. Key strategies opted by leading players
2. Short to Long Term Industry Trends
3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Supply side and Demand Side Drivers and Challenges
Plastic Market- Growth Opportunities
1. Potential New Business Opportunities
2. Key Areas of Focus in forecast period
Plastic Market- Competitive Scenario
1. 10 companies are analysed in the report including BASF SE (Germany), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), DowDuPont Inc (United States), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited (Japan), Arkema Group (France), Celanese Corporation (United States), Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC (United States), ExxonMobil Chemical (United States), and Eastman Chemical Company (United States).
2. Company Peer-to-Peer Comparison
3. Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
4. Financial Analysis
Recent Plastic Market News and Deals
Please Note: The report will be delivered in two working days after purchase of the report.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook