2019 Future Of Liberia Telecommunications Market- Trends, Outlook and Growth Opportunities of Mobile, Fixed Landline and Broadband Markets
The Liberia Telecommunications report – 8th series from OGAnalysis provides a complete view of the Liberia telecom ecosystem along with trends and growth factors shaping the future of the market.
The future value proposition for telecommunications market in Liberia to 2025 is detailed in the report. It also provides imperatives for gaining market share in highly competitive telecom industry. It provides unmatched depth and breadth into drivers, challenges, tariffs, competition, subscriber behaviour, infrastructure, regulatory support and others.
The report presents detailed insights into Liberia mobile communication, fixed telephone and fixed broadband markets. Subscriber count and penetration rates are forecast for each of the sub-sectors including cellular, fixed landline and broadband segments from 2005 to 2018 and 2019 to 2025.
With Long Term Evolution (LTE) rapid expansion and slowdown in 2G and 3G services, the Liberia telecom market is evolving rapidly. Embracing mobile connectivity, IoT, cloud services and smartphones has become vital for telecom companies. Operators across the value chain are forced to adapt to these emerging market changes to sustain revenue and profit.
Liberia telecommunication market size, revenues, investment and infrastructure data is also included in the research work. In addition, business environment in the country is compared with five peer markets in the region to analyse Liberia market prominence on regional front.
Telecom operators in Liberia are witnessing wide range of challenges including rapidly changing customer patterns, financial and technological challenges. Identifying the emerging trends and converting them into actionable strategies is vital for sustaining profitability. This report analyses leading telecom companies in Liberia across the value chain, SWOT analysis, tariffs and financial profile.
In addition, the report offers detailed forecasts into the country’s demographic factors such as population by age group, gender and region. Macroeconomic factors that form the base drivers for telecom growth and branding & pricing strategies including GDP and disposable income are included.
The research work also includes detailed SWOT analysis of Liberia telecommunications market to enable users to identify key trends and hidden opportunities. It identifies emerging and new market trends across segments in the industry.
The study also includes recent telecommunication market developments, mergers, acquisitions and new launches, spectrum availability, tenders and other developments.
- Key Findings of Liberia Telecommunications market and introduction - 2018
- Prominent Liberia market trends on sales, tariffs, packages, infrastructure, technologies, regulations and companies
- Benchmarking with peer markets in the region
- SWOT analysis of Liberia Telecommunications market presenting key drivers and hidden opportunities
- Annual Subscriber count outlook from 2005 to 2025 for-
- Mobile services
- Fixed landline services
- Fixed broadband services
- GDP, Population, Inflation, Disposable Income forecasts
- Business, SWOT and Financial Profiles of Leading Companies
- Recent Industry Developments, 2018
The report enables clients to
- Boost revenues from new and existing customer base
- Identify key trends and hidden opportunities
- Gain clear understanding of the country telecommunications value chain
- Design sustainable and competitive strategies in times of rapid development
- Understand paradigm shift in consumer preferences
- Compare growth in Liberia telecommunications business with its peer markets
- Gain insights into the role of legal and regulatory bodies in Liberia
List Of TablesTable 1: Liberia Telecommunications- Key FindingsTable 2: Liberia Fixed Landline Users Outlook, 2005- 2025Table 3: Liberia Fixed- broadband Users Outlook, 2005- 2025Table 4: Liberia Mobile communication Users Outlook, 2005- 2025Table 5: Liberia Telecommunications Market Benchmark with Peer Markets - Overall RankingTable 6: Infrastructure IndexTable 7: Demand IndexTable 8: Growth IndexTable 9: Liberia Demographic Factors- Population Outlook by Age Group, 2005- 2025Table 10: Liberia Population Outlook by Location, 2005- 2025Table 11: Liberia Population Outlook by Gender, 2005- 2025Table 12: Liberia Gross Domestic Product Outlook, 2005- 2025Table 13: Liberia GDP Per Capita Outlook, 2005- 2025
- 1. Liberia Telecommunications Industry
- 1.1 Market Scope and Definition
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Research Methodology
- 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1 Key Trends
- 2.2 Key strategies being Implemented by Market Leaders
- 3. Strategic Analysis Review
- 3.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- 3.2 Shifting Consumer Behaviour and Preferences
- 3.3 SWOT Analysis
- 3.3.1 Key Strengths
- 3.3.2 Key Weaknesses
- 3.3.3 Potential Opportunities
- 3.3.4 Potential Threats
- 4. Liberia Telecommunications Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities
- 4.1 Liberia Mobile subscribers and Penetration Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019-2025
- 4.2 Liberia Fixed Telecom subscribers and Penetration Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019- 2025
- 4.3 Liberia Fixed broadband subscribers and Penetration Outlook, 2005- 2018, 2019- 2025
- 5. Liberia Telecommunications Company Analysis
- 5.1 Domestic vs International Companies
- 5.2 Key Products of Leading Companies
- 5.3 Industry Consolidation Trends
- 6. Liberia Telecom Industry Benchmarking
- 6.1 Overall Ranking as Compared to Peer Markets
- 6.2 Demand Index
- 6.3 Infrastructure Index
- 6.4 Growth Index
- 7. SWOT and Financial Profiles of Automotive Companies in Liberia
- 7.1 Telecom Company A: Profile and operations in Liberia
- 7.2 Telecom Company B: Profile and operations in Liberia
- 7.3 Telecom Company C: Profile and operations in Liberia
- 8. Liberia Demographic and Macroeconomic Outlook to 2025
- 8.1 Liberia GDP (Gross Domestic Product, Current Prices) Outlook, 2005-2018, 2019- 2025
- 8.2 Liberia Disposable Income Outlook, 2005-2018, 2019- 2025
- 8.3 Liberia Population Growth Outlook, 2005-2018, 2019-2025
- 8.4 Population Outlook by Age, 2007-2025
- 8.4.1 Population Outlook by Gender, 2007-2025
- 8.4.2 Population Outlook by Area, 2007-2025
- 8.4.3 Latest Telecommunication Industry Trends and Developments
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1 OGAnalysis Expertise
- 9.2 Sources and Research Methodology
- 9.3 Contacts