Egypt LNG Industry Forecasts to 2022 - Outlook of Liquefaction/Regasification Terminals, Companies, Supply-Demand, Investments and Planned Projects
Egypt LNG capacity is expected to remain at 12.7 mtpa in 2020. On the other hand, Egypt LNG regasification capacity is expected to increase from 7.5 mtpa in 2015 to 7.5 mtpa in 2020. Currently, companies in the industry continue to face tough challenges of shaping their strategies to rapidly changing global dynamics.
Egypt LNG Industry report provides key trends, strategies and project updates on the entire Egypt LNG value chain. The comprehensive research provides details of Egypt LNG trading patterns, key suppliers and buyers, volumes, industry revenues/expenditures, infrastructure details and competitive scenario.
The global LNG industry is undergoing rapid changes driven by low oil prices and shifts in strategies of governments across the world. Both terminal operators and investors continue to face ambiguity on planned projects.
The report assists LNG companies and equipment, services providers in Egypt by providing updates on industry trends, global perspectives on current issues and detailed analysis of planned projects.
Key prospects of investment coupled with economic and business focus of Egypt LNG market is provided.
For the first time, you will find the long term sale- purchase contracts (MSPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects.
Natural gas reserves and production-consumption patterns are analyzed in detail through annual forecasts. Information on all active and planned Sale- Purchase Agreements signed by companies along with forecasts of contracted and spare capacities to 2020 are detailed.
Egypt LNG Market is compared to its peer markets to evaluate the investment potential of the country. Further, growth of LNG market in the country is benchmarked with other markets in the region.
Detailed analysis of companies, their strategies, capacities, new projects and market shares are provided for each of the LNG companies in Egypt LNG industry. Further, all recent news and latest developments are analyzed along with their possible impact on the future of Egypt LNG markets.
- Top five Trends in LNG markets
- Forecasts of Supply/demand, LNG capacity, trains/vaporizers, storage capacity, storage tanks, contracted vs available capacity, from 2005 to 2022
- LNG investment market analysis and business focus
- Details of new opportunities, trade volumes, shipping distances, market concentration and new entrants scope
- LNG SWOT Analysis and Benchmarking with other Regional LNG markets
- Planned greenfield LNG Terminals and expansion projects with details of current status, expected start up, capital investment, construction companies and capacities
- Long and Medium Term LNG contracts signed by LNG companies
- Operational and planned Terminal details- basic (start up, location, type), capacity (liquefaction/Regasification, contracted, storage), Company (operator, owners), Construction (technology, constructor, capex)
- Company wise liquefaction/Regasification capacity outlook- 2005 to 2022
- Profiles of three leading LNG companies with analysis of LNG, oil and gas, financials, SWOT and contacts
- Recent News, Events and market Developments Landscape
Table 1: Egypt LNG Market Snapshot, September 2016 9Table 2: Egypt LNG Liquefaction/ Regasification Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2022 10Table 3: Egypt LNG Trade Volumes, million tonnes, 2015 11Table 4: Egypt Liquefaction Capacity Outlook by Terminal (mtpa), 2005- 2022 13Table 5: Egypt Regasification Capacity Outlook by Terminal (mtpa), 2005- 2022 14Table 6: Egypt LNG Liquefaction Storage Capacity by Terminal (Thousand m3), 2005- 2022 14Table 7: Egypt LNG Liquefaction Trains Count by Terminal, 2005- 2022 15Table 8: Egypt LNG Supply and Demand Forecast, 2005- 2022 17Table 9: Egypt Marketed Natural Gas Supply and Demand Forecast, 2005- 2022 18Table 10: Egypt Contracted Liquefaction Capacity, 2005-2022 19Table 11: Egypt LNG Contracted Capacity by Terminal (mtpa), 2005- 2022 20Table 12: Damietta LNG - Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 20Table 13: Egyptian LNG 1 - Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 21Table 14: Egyptian LNG 2 - Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 21Table 15: Egypt – Short-term LNG Import Contracts, 2015 22Table 16: African LNG Exporters - Overall Ranking 29Table 17: African LNG Exporters–Trade Index 29Table 18: African LNG Exporters – Infrastructure Index 30Table 19: African LNG Exporters–Competition Index 30Table 20: African LNG Exporters - Growth Ranking 31Table 21: Egypt Liquefaction Capacity Outlook by Company(mtpa), 2005- 2022 33Table 22: Egypt Regasification Capacity Outlook by Company(mtpa), 2005- 2022 34Table 23: Damietta LNG Terminal Details 35Table 24: Egyptian LNG 1 Terminal Details 35Table 25: Egyptian LNG 2 Terminal Details 36Table 26: Egypt FSRU Terminal Details 36Table 27: Egypt FSRU 2 Terminal Details 37Table 28: BG Group plc- Financial Information 2012-2015 44Table 29: Petronas- Top Level Information 45Table 30: Petronas- Financial Snapshot, FY2012-FY2015 52Table 31: ENI SpA- Top Level Information 54Table 32: ENI SpA – Productive Oil and Gas wells, 2015 55Table 33: ENI SpA, Financial Analysis, 2014-2015 59
- 1. Table of Contents
- 1.1. List of Tables .
- 1.2. List of Figures .
- 2. Executive Summary.
- 2.1. Egypt LNG Market Snapshot, 2016 .
- 2.2. Egypt LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022 .
- 2.3. Egypt LNG Revenues, 2015 .
- 2.4. Egypt LNG Trade Partners and Volumes, 2015
- 2.5. Key Strategies Opted by Egypt LNG Players in Current Market Conditions .
- 3. Forecasts of Egypt LNG Industry to 2022.
- 3.1. Egypt LNG Investment Outlook, 2014-2022
- 3.2. Egypt Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Forecast by Terminal, 2005- 2022 .
- 3.3. Egypt LNG Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022
- 3.4. Egypt LNG Trains/Vaporizers Count, 2005- 2022
- 3.5. Egypt LNG Supply and Demand Outlook, 2005-2022
- 3.6. Egypt Contracted LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022
- 3.7. Egypt Medium and Long Term Contact Details
- 3.7.1. Damietta LNG .
- 3.7.2. Egyptian LNG 1
- 3.7.3. Egyptian LNG 2
- 3.8. Short- Term LNG Import Contracts
- 4. Egypt LNG Market Analysis .
- 4.1. Egypt LNG Market SWOT Analysis
- 4.1.1. Strengths
- 4.1.2. Weaknesses
- 4.1.3. Opportunities .
- 4.1.4. Threats .
- 4.2. Drivers and Challenges of Egypt LNG Industry .
- 4.2.1. Egypt aims to increase domestic gas production to 6 Bcf/d by 2019
- 4.2.2. Domestic Consumption to Challenge Egypt’s LNG Exports
- 4.2.3. New Gas Field Discoveries could free up LNG Exports in Egypt
- 4.2.4. Arrears owned by Egypt to Oil firms rose to $3 billion at the end of 2015
- 4.2.5. ENI to develop Renewable energy projects in Egypt to reduce the use of natural gas .
- 4.3. Industry Benchmarking, 2015 .
- 4.3.1. Market Comparison- Overall Ranking
- 4.3.2. Market Comparison- Trade Index .
- 4.3.3. Market Comparison-Infrastructure Index
- 4.3.4. Market Comparison- Competition Index .
- 4.3.5. Market Comparison- Growth Index
- 5. Egypt Planned LNG Projects .
- 5.1. Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Plants in Egypt- Greenfield and Expansions
- 5.2. Capital Investment Details of Planned LNG Projects .
- 6. Egypt LNG Industry Competitive Structure
- 6.1. LNG Market Structure- Shares by Leading Companies, 2015
- 6.1.1. Company wise net weighted LNG Liquefaction Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022 .
- 6.1.2. Company wise net weighted LNG Regasification Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022
- 7. Egypt LNG Infrastructure Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity, Companies, Trains, Tanks and Capex
- 7.1.1. Damietta LNG .
- 7.1.2. Egyptian LNG 1
- 7.1.3. Egyptian LNG 2
- 7.1.4. Egypt FSRU.
- 7.1.5. Egypt FSRU 2
- 8. Business Profiles of Egyptian LNG Companies
- 8.1. BG Group Plc. Oil and Gas Operations
- 8.1.1. Overview .
- 8.1.2. Business Description .
- 8.1.3. SWOT Analysis .
- 8.1.4. Contact Information .
- 8.1.5. Financial Analysis .
- 8.2. Petroliam Nasional Berhard .
- 8.2.1. Overview .
- 8.2.2. Key Subsidiaries
- 8.2.3. Business Description .
- 8.2.4. SWOT Analysis .
- 8.2.5. Contact Information .
- 8.2.6. Key Financial Information
- 8.3. ENI SpA .
- 8.3.1. Overview .
- 8.3.2. Business Operations
- 8.3.3. SWOT Analysis .
- 8.3.4. Contact Information .
- 8.3.5. Key Financial Information
- 9. Egypt LNG Market Monitor
- 9.1. Egypt's tender for a third FSRU draws interest from four firms – July 2016 .
- 9.2. Egypt to issue tender for 10 LNG cargoes for July – August. – May 2016
- 9.3. Egypt's EGAS makes first LNG payments for year – March 2016
- 9.4. EGAS to issue third FSRU tender next month – March 2016 .
- 9.5. BW says Egypt FSRU operating at full Capacity – January 2016
- 9.6. EGAS Denies LNG Payment Issues – January 2016 .
- 9.7. Egypt Expanding LNG Infrastructure – December 2016
- 9.8. Egypt Shortlists Seven Firms for LNG Supply - October 2015
- 9.9. Rosneft & EGAS Ink LNG supply Deal – August 2015
- 10. Appendix .
- 10.1. About LNGAnalysis .
- 10.2. LNG Abbreviations and Glossary
- 10.3. LNGAnalysis Research Methodology
- 10.4. Disclaimer . 75