Barbados Oil Storage and Products Industry Outlook to 2025 - Forecasts of Gasoline, Diesel/Gasoil, Jet/Kerosene, LPG and fuel oil, Planned Storage Projects, Capacity, Companies and Investments
Barbados oil storage industry report (2016) from a OGAnalysis, is a complete study focusing on oil, chemicals and petroleum products storage infrastructure, demand and near to long term future of Barbados
With constant high volumes flowing across major oil producing countries and increasing demand for high value crude, Storage operators are witnessing increase in bookings. In particular, floating storage facilities are witnessing strong demand. New storage tanks continue to be built across US and Asia, allowing ample storage for oil traders. Oil and product stocks in the developed world are at record levels. Further, with low contango situation expected to be in 2016 and 2017 as traders continue to stock in remote places.
The report focuses on the supply and demand balance of oil, petroleum products (gasoline, diesel, fuel oil and LPG) in near to long term future. Potential locations, new planned projects along with strategies of leading storage operators are discussed in detail.
Details of all operational and planned oil, chemicals and product storage terminals in the country including start up, location, tanks, capacity, operator, commodity, owners and capex details are included in the research work. Further, terminal by terminal capacity outlook of each storage terminal is provided.
Capacity additions through New build storage terminals and capacity expansions of existing terminals are included. The report enables the reader to gain access to most updated information on the industry along with details of industry drivers, challenges and business strategies.
The report also includes business profiles of three leading storage
along with their SWOT, Financial and business description are included. In addition, all latest news and industry developments are analyzed.
- Supply Demand Balance for Oil, Gasoline, LPG, Diesel and Fuel Oil from 2005 to 2025
- Terminal wise storage capacity from 2005
- Storage terminal details including location, operator, owners, tanks, commodity stored, start up, investment and construction
- Competitive Landscape details including market shares of leading companies
- Market Structure
- Details of all planned projects including new build storage terminals and expansions
- Potential drivers and challenges for national and foreign companies
- Business Profiles of leading Barbados storage operators
- oil and gas storage news, deals and events in Barbados storage sector
Table 1: Barbados Storage Industry Overview, 2016 6Table 2: Barbados Storage Capacity Outlook (Thousand m3), 2005- 2022 6Table 3: Barbados Crude Oil Production Forecast, 2006-2025 11Table 4: Barbados Gasoline Demand Forecast, 2006-2025 13Table 5: Barbados Diesel Demand Forecast, 2006-2025 15Table 6: Barbados LPG Demand Forecast, 2006-2025 17Table 7: Barbados Fuel Oil Demand Forecast, 2006-2025 19Table 8: Barbados Terminal wise Storage Capacity Forecast ( Thousand m3), 2005-2022 23Table 9: Barbados Terminal wise Storage Capacity Forecast (1000 m3), 2005-2022 24Table 10: BNOCL - Top Level Information 26Table 11: BHP Billiton - Top Level Information 31Table 12: BHP Billiton - Financial Overview (Year Ended 30th June) 36Table 13: Royal Dutch Shell Plc - Top Level Information 38Table 14: Royal Dutch Shell Plc- Financial Snapshot, FY2014-FY2016 45
- 1 Table of Contents .
- 1.1 List of Tables .
- 1.2 List of Figures
- 2 Barbados Oil Storage Market Overview
- 2.1 Snapshot.
- 2.2 Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2020 .
- 2.3 Factors Driving Growth in Barbados Storage Market .
- 2.4 Critical Issues Confronting Barbados Storage Operators
- 2.5 Barbados Storage Market- Positioning Matrix
- 3 Barbados Oil and Oil Products Supply Outlook
- 3.1 Barbados Crude Oil Production Outlook to 2025 .
- 4 Barbados Oil and Oil Products Demand Outlook
- 4.1 Barbados Gasoline Demand Forecast, 2006- 2025 .
- 4.2 Barbados Diesel Demand Forecast, 2006- 2025 .
- 4.3 Barbados LPG Demand Forecast, 2006- 2025
- 4.4 Barbados Fuel Oil Demand Forecast, 2006- 2025
- 5 Business Development Opportunities in Barbados Storage Sector .
- 5.1 New build Storage terminal project details, 2016- 2020 .
- 5.2 Expansion Projects of Operational Storage Terminals, 2016- 2020 .
- 6 Barbados Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Infrastructure
- 6.1 Barbados Oil, Products and Chemicals Storage Terminals in Barbados - Start Up,
- Location, Operator, Ownership Details .
- 6.1.1 BNTCL Fairy Valley Terminal
- 6.1.2 Holborn Terminal.
- 6.2 Terminal-by-Terminal Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022
- 7 Barbados Oil Storage Competitive Landscape
- 7.1 Market Shares by Company, 2016
- 7.2 Net Weighted Capacity Outlook by Company, 2005- 2022
- 8 Leading Companies in Barbados Oil Storage Market, 2016 .
- 8.1 Barbados National Oil Company Limited .
- 8.1.1 Overview
- 8.1.2 Business Operations .
- 8.1.3 SWOT Analysis .
- 8.1.4 Subsidiaries and Affiliated companies.
- 8.1.5 Contact Information .
- 8.2 BHP Billiton Limited.
- 8.2.1 Overview
- 8.2.2 Business Description
- 8.2.3 SWOT Analysis .
- 8.2.4 Contact Information .
- 8.2.5 Financial Analysis
- 8.3 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- 8.3.1 Overview
- 8.3.2 Business Operations .
- 8.3.3 SWOT Analysis .
- 8.3.4 Contact Information .
- 8.3.5 Key Financial Information .
- 9 Barbados Oil Storage Market Monitor
- 9.1 BNTCL Sale To SOL Group Of Companies- February 2017
- 9.2 Rubis fails in bid for Barbados National Terminal Company- February 2017
- 9.3 Local economist urges caution on BNTCL sale to SOL Group- January 2017
- 9.4 Regulator to Decide if Major Oil Company Can Takeover Barbados Government’s Fuel
- Facility- January 2017 .
- 9.5 Gas, diesel and LPG prices rise, kerosene drops- December 2016
- 9.6 Barbados awards offshore exploration block to Repsol- May 2016 .
- 9.7 Renewable Energy Center for The Caribbean Launched In Barbados- October 2015
- 9.8 BHP Billiton awarded two exploration licenses offshore Barbados- April 2015 .
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Abbreviations.
- 10.2 Sources and Methodology .
- 10.3 Contact Information .
- 10.4 Disclaimer 57