Australia LNG Industry Forecasts to 2022 - Outlook of Liquefaction/Regasification Terminals, Companies, Supply-Demand, Investments and Planned Projects
Australia LNG capacity is expected to increase from 49.4 mtpa in 2015 to 108.1 mtpa in 2020, driven by investments in new LNG capacity. Currently, companies in the industry continue to face tough challenges of shaping their strategies to rapidly changing global dynamics.
Australia LNG Industry report provides key trends, strategies and project updates on the entire Australia LNG value chain. The comprehensive research provides details of Australia LNG trading patterns, key suppliers and buyers, volumes, industry revenues/expenditures, infrastructure details and competitive scenario.
The global LNG industry is undergoing rapid changes driven by low oil prices and shifts in strategies of governments across the world. Both terminal operators and investors continue to face ambiguity on planned projects.
The report assists LNG companies and equipment, services providers in Australia by providing updates on industry trends, global perspectives on current issues and detailed analysis of planned projects.
Key prospects of investment coupled with economic and business focus of Australia LNG market is provided.
For the first time, you will find the long term sale- purchase contracts (MSPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects.
Natural gas reserves and production-consumption patterns are analyzed in detail through annual forecasts. Information on all active and planned Sale- Purchase Agreements signed by companies along with forecasts of contracted and spare capacities to 2020 are detailed.
Australia LNG Market is compared to its peer markets to evaluate the investment potential of the country. Further, growth of LNG market in the country is benchmarked with other markets in the region.
Detailed analysis of companies, their strategies, capacities, new projects and market shares are provided for each of the LNG companies in Australia LNG industry. Further, all recent news and latest developments are analyzed along with their possible impact on the future of Australia LNG markets.
- Top five Trends in LNG markets
- Forecasts of Supply/demand, LNG capacity, trains/vaporizers, storage capacity, storage tanks, contracted vs available capacity, from 2005 to 2022
- LNG investment market analysis and business focus
- Details of new opportunities, trade volumes, shipping distances, market concentration and new entrants scope
- LNG SWOT Analysis and Benchmarking with other Regional LNG markets
- Planned greenfield LNG Terminals and expansion projects with details of current status, expected start up, capital investment, construction companies and capacities
- Long and Medium Term LNG contracts signed by LNG companies
- Operational and planned Terminal details- basic (start up, location, type), capacity (liquefaction/Regasification, contracted, storage), Company (operator, owners), Construction (technology, constructor, capex)
- Company wise liquefaction/Regasification capacity outlook- 2005 to 2022
- Profiles of three leading LNG companies with analysis of LNG, oil and gas, financials, SWOT and contacts
- Recent News, Events and market Developments Landscape
Table 1: Australia LNG Market Snapshot, September 2016 8Table 2: Australia LNG Liquefaction Capacity Forecast, 2005- 2022 9Table 3: Australia LNG Trade Volumes, million tonnes, 2015 10Table 4: Australia Liquefaction Capacity Outlook by Terminal (mtpa), 2005- 2022 13Table 5: Australia LNG Storage Capacity by Terminal (Thousand m3), 2005- 2022 14Table 6: Australia LNG Liquefaction Trains Count by Terminal, 2005- 2022 15Table 7: Australia LNG Supply Forecast, 2005- 2022 16Table 8: Australia Contracted Liquefaction Capacity, 2005-2022 18Table 9: Australia LNG Contracted Capacity by Terminal (mtpa), 2005- 2022 19Table 10: Australia Pacific LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 20Table 11: Darwin LNG - Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 20Table 12: Gladstone LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 21Table 13: Gorgon LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 22Table 14: Ichthys LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 23Table 15: NWSLNG LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 24Table 16: NWSLNG LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 (Contd) 25Table 17: NWSLNG LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 (Contd2) 26Table 18: Pluto LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 27Table 19: QCLNG - Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 27Table 20: Wheatstone LNG- Medium and Long Term Contract Details, 2015 28Table 21: Asian LNG Exporters - Overall Ranking 33Table 22: Asian LNG Exporters – Trade Index 33Table 23: Asian LNG Exporters - Infrastructure Index 34Table 24: Asian LNG Exporters – Competition Index 34Table 25: Asian LNG Exporters - Growth Ranking 35Table 26: Australia Under Construction LNG Terminal Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity,Companies, Trains, Tanks, Capex, 2020 36Table 27: Australia On Hold LNG Terminal Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity, Companies,Trains, Tanks, Capex, 2020 36Table 28: Australia Proposed LNG Terminal Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity, Companies,Trains, Tanks, Capex, 2020 37Table 29: Australia Liquefaction Capacity Outlook by Company(mtpa), 2005- 2022 39Table 30: Australia Operational LNG Terminal Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity,Companies, Trains, Tanks, Capex, 2016 41Table 31: Australia Under Construction LNG Terminal Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity,Companies, Trains, Tanks, Capex, 2020 42Table 32: Chevron Corporation- Top Level Information 43Table 33: Chevron Corporation- Financial Overview 2011- 2015 47Table 34: Royal Dutch Shell Plc - Top Level Information 49Table 35: Royal Dutch Shell Plc- Financial Snapshot, FY2014-FY2015 56Table 36: ConocoPhillips - Top Level Information 58Table 37: ConocoPhillips – Net Proved Reserves, 2015 59Table 38: ConocoPhillips- Financial Snapshot, 2014-2015 62
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 1.2 List of Figures .
- 2 Executive Summary
- 2.1 Australia LNG Market Snapshot, 2016
- 2.2 Australia LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022 .
- 2.3 Australia LNG Revenues, 2015 .
- 2.4 Australia LNG Trade Partners and Volumes, 2015
- 2.5 Key Strategies Opted by Australian LNG Players in Current Market Conditions .
- 3 Forecasts of Australia LNG Industry to 2022.
- 3.1 Australia LNG Investment Outlook, 2014-2022
- 3.2 Australia Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Forecast by Terminal, 2005- 2022
- 3.3 Australia LNG Storage Capacity Outlook, 2005- 2022
- 3.4 Australia LNG Trains/Vaporizers Count, 2005- 2022
- 3.5 Australia LNG Supply Outlook, 2005-2022 .
- 3.6 Australia Contracted LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022
- 1.1. Australia Medium and Long Term Contact Details
- 3.6.1 Australia Pacific LNG .
- 3.6.2 Darwin LNG
- 3.6.3 Gladstone LNG
- 3.6.4 Gorgon LNG .
- 3.6.5 Ichthys LNG
- 3.6.6 North West Shelf LNG
- 3.6.7 Pluto LNG .
- 3.6.8 Queensland Curtis LNG .
- 3.6.9 Wheatstone LNG .
- 4 Australia LNG Market Analysis
- 4.1 Australia LNG Market SWOT Analysis
- 4.1.1 Strengths
- 4.1.2 Weaknesses .
- 4.1.3 Opportunities .
- 4.1.4 Threats .
- 4.2 Drivers and Challenges of Australia LNG Industry
- 4.3 Industry Benchmarking, 2015
- 4.3.1 Market Comparison- Overall Ranking .
- 4.3.2 Market Comparison- Trade Index
- 4.3.3 Market Comparison-Infrastructure Index .
- 4.3.4 Market Comparison- Competition Index
- 4.3.5 Market Comparison- Growth Index .
- 5 Australia Planned LNG Projects
- 5.1 Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Plants in Australia- Greenfield and Expansions
- 5.2 Capital Investment Details of Planned LNG Projects .
- 6 Australia LNG Industry Competitive Structure
- 6.1 LNG Market Structure- Shares by Leading Companies, 2015
- 6.2 Company wise net weighted LNG Capacity Outlook, 2005-2022
- 7 Australia LNG Infrastructure Details- Location, Start Up, Capacity, Companies, Trains, Tanks
- and Capex .
- 8 Business Profiles of Three Leading Australia LNG Companies .
- 8.1 Chevron Corporation .
- 8.1.1 Overview .
- 8.1.2 Business Description
- 8.1.3 SWOT Analysis .
- 8.1.4 Contact Information .
- 8.1.5 Financial Analysis .
- 8.2 Royal Dutch Shell Plc .
- 8.2.1 Key Information
- 8.2.2 Business Operations .
- 8.2.3 SWOT Analysis .
- 8.2.4 Contact Information .
- 8.2.5 Key Financial Information .
- 8.3 ConocoPhillips
- 8.3.1 Key Information
- 8.3.2 Business Operations- .
- 8.3.3 SWOT Analysis .
- 8.3.4 Contact Information .
- 8.3.5 Key Financial Information .
- 9 Australia LNG Market Monitor .
- 9.1 Chevron's giant Australia LNG plant facing union calls for safety checks- 2016
- 9.2 Chevron halts production at $54bn Gorgon LNG facility in offshore Australia- 2016
- 9.3 Australia Pacific LNG builds domestic pipeline- 2016.
- 9.4 Final onshore modules arrive onsite for Ichthys LNG Project- 2016
- 9.5 Bechtel Close to LNG Completion on Curtis Island with Australia Pacific LNG First
- Cargo- 2016
- 9.6 Canada approves giant LNG project on British Columbia coast- 2016 .
- 9.7 Australia offers 28 offshore blocks- 2016
- 9.8 Woodside to develop LNG-powered shipping in Australia
- 9.9 Woodside looks to restart Browse LNG- 2016 .
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 About LNGAnalysis
- 10.2 LNG Abbreviations and Glossary
- 10.3 LNGAnalysis Research Methodology
- 10.4 Disclaimer . 83