North America Conjugate Vaccine Market (2018-2023)
North America Conjugate Vaccine Market:
Conjugate vaccine is a type of vaccine that contains bacterial capsular polysaccharide, attached with a protein to enhance immunogenicity and protect against invasive diseases. North America is one of the most prominent markets for conjugate vaccines. The conjugate vaccine market in North America is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.2%, leading to a revenue of USD 16.26 Bn by 2023. By volume, it is anticipated to reach 286.63 Million units by 2023 expanding at a CAGR of 3%.
Scheduled conjugated vaccinations, have eradicated health disparities and consequently led to lower rate of disease incidence.
Key growth factors:
- Based on disease indication, the market is segmented into pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal and others. The highest penetration among paediatrics in North America was in the case of DTP vaccines.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into pediatric and adult.
- Based on countries, the market is divided into U.S. and Canada.
North America is projected to be one of the most significant markets for conjugate vaccines during the forecast period, due to a rise in demand for pneumococcal, meningococcal vaccines, and other conjugate vaccines. Increased diagnosis and treatment are considered to fuel the North American conjugate vaccine market. Recommended vaccines and dosages are updated on a regular basis to comply with prevalent serogroups of infectious agents. For example, the CDC has its own immunization schedule for US citizens. This has increased the effectiveness of administered vaccines, which thereby increases the demand for the product, leading to increase in market sales.Threats and key players:
What’s covered in the report?
- The North America conjugate vaccine market is expected to grow positively. But since it is a saturated market, the scope for significant growth is limited. In North America, the population above 65 years of age has decreased from 53,000,000 in 2014 to 51,900,000 in 2016. So, the demand for adult vaccines has also reduced. The overall penetration rate for the adult segment is lower than that of the pediatric segment.
- Major conjugate vaccine providers operating in the market are GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer Inc., Merck, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur, etc.
1. Overview of the North America conjugate vaccine market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the North America conjugate vaccine market
3. Market trends in the North America conjugate vaccine market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for North America based on disease indication (pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for North America based on end user (pediatric and adult conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of conjugate vaccines by countries (U.S., Canada) – by revenue and by volume
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue and by volume
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major companies operating in the North American marketWhy buy?
- Understand the demand for conjugate vaccines to determine the viability of the market
- Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
- Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
- Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market