transcosmos - Social Media Customer Experience Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Social Media CX Services profile on transcosmos is a comprehensive assessment of transcosmos’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CX services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the CX Services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
transcosmos' investment in KANAMETO enables the company to target the high growth CX services over LINE, the most widely used messenger in Japan. KANAMETO competes with Salesforce Cloud and Oracle RightNow and other platforms at a lower pricing model with unrestricted users on the technology side. On the services side, the company competes with both BPS providers and advertising and marketing agencies. transcosmos combines the tool's subscription model with managed CX services and experience in bot deployments to challenge both groups. It targets enterprise accounts, small and medium businesses such as online stores, and public organizations such as municipalities, schools, and universities.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of transcosmos’ CX services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook