transcosmos - Digital Marketing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Marketing Services profile on transcosmos is a comprehensive assessment of transcosmos’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of DMS and identifying vendor suitability for DMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
transcosmos began offering digital marketing services after 1995, providing internet advertising and website development and support. It currently delivers content and campaign management over digital channels, analytics services, digital marketing system integration and development, and consulting services.
transcosmos has ~40k employees in 173 locations, with ~27k workstations in 31 countries. It has ~2.5k dedicated resources for digital marketing services, the majority of which are based in Japan. The company supports ~1250 digital marketing clients.
It has been actively entering new markets through acquisitions, minority investments, and strategic partnerships to add marketing capabilities in social media, UX design, web and e-commerce development, and marketing operations.
transcosmos has also made several joint ventures, minority investments, and partnership deals with e-commerce companies for online platform integration, website development, digital marketing, sales, and distribution and fulfillment
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of transcosmos’ digital marketing services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company