Market Research Logo

transcosmos - CMS in Telecommunications.

transcosmos - CMS in Telecommunications.

Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on transcosmos is a comprehensive assessment of transcosmos’ telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.

Key Findings & Highlights

transcosmos is a publicly traded, Japanese-headquartered BPS vendor in the contact center and digital marketing business, which also provides e-commerce solutions. It currently derives ~70% of its revenues from contact center BPS services, and the other ~30% from digital marketing and e-commerce activities.
Across all industries, it employs ~40k globally and operates 170 centers across 31 countries, supporting 23 languages. It operates in Asia, the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has 53 sites in its headquarter country of Japan, with 18 offshore sites, and 100 sites overseas. It supports 3k clients globally.
transcosmos began operations in 1966 with a focus on data entry. One of its first data entry clients was in the high-tech sector. In the 1980s, its outsourcing business grew to include customer care and technical support. Its technical support offering enabled it to grow and begin supporting retail and CPG, as well
as telecommunications clients.

Scope of the Report

The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of transcosmos’ telecommunications offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.


1. Background
2. Revenue Summary
3. Key Offerings
4. Delivery Capability and Partnerships
5. Target Markets
6. Strategy
7. Strengths and Challenges
7. 1 Strengths
7. 2 Challenges
8. Outlook

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report