Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s software testing vendor assessment for passbrains is a comprehensive assessment of passbrains’ crowdtesting offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
passbrains is headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland and was founded in 1989 as PASS Group. PASS Group launched passbrains in January 2012 to offer crowdtesting services, focusing initially on functional testing (including compatibility testing and localization testing), usability testing, and security testing.
In the past two years, passbrains (now the name for the whole PASS Group) has become crowdtesting-centric and has significantly expanded towards usability testing and UX testing, moving into market research and digital marketing, still using its community of crowdtesters and consumers as its key strength. The goal of the company is to accompany its clients through the full lifecycle of their digital initiatives (e.g. websites, mobile apps, hardware products, and IoT devices).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of passbrains’ crowdtesting offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook