iQor - Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Customer Experience Services on iQor is a comprehensive assessment of iQor’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
iQor provides customer experience services, supply chain management, product support such as engineering, planning, logistics, technical diagnostic, and repair.
It also has a separate analytics practice. Its CX services offerings include customer care over voice and digital channels, technical support, sales, loyalty management, fulfillment, social media monitoring and engagement, analytics, and contact center back-office processing.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of iQor digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.