ZeroChaos- Managed Service Program
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Service Program vendor assessment for ZeroChaos is a comprehensive assessment of ZeroChaos’ managed service program (MSP) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within MSP
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of MSP as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
ZeroChaos was founded in Florida, U.S. in 1999 and initially focused on its vendor management system (VMS), independent contractor (IC) management, and direct sourcing. It launched its managed services program (MSP) service in 2007, followed by statement of work (SOW) in 2009. Over its 17-year history, ZeroChaos has made a number of strategic acquisitions: Flexcorp, Pay Wise Inc., Checkpast, eWork U.S., Madeo (Sweden), WorkforceLogic, and FloridaBlueCross Blue Shield MSP. These acquisitions have enabled it to offer additional services (including benefits administration, payments/payroll, background and pre-employment screening).
ZeroChaos has 929 employees which support its 144 MSP clients (across 334 MSP programs) across a range of industrial sectors; its largest sectors being IT services, technology, telecom, automotive and financial services.
ZeroChaos' revenues are not available as it is a private company. NelsonHall estimates that its CY 2016 revenues were ~$223.0m. In CY 2016, ZeroChaos achieved $3,964m total awarded spend under management (SUM) and MSP fees of $103.3m.
Zero Chaos will continue to offer a blended solution (MSP, IC, SOW, direct sourcing), offer full procurement outsourcing services; adding new services such as candidate testing, and scheduling software for hospitals and logistics management. It will also expand its capability in China and introduce/expand specialist teams (for example SOW). ZeroChaos will also prioritize its technology roadmap by innovating in its proprietary VMS technology (in areas of analytics, robotic process automation, intelligent automation) and by adding third party tools to enhance VMS capability in BOTs and candidate testing. ZeroChaos will continue to scan the market for emerging technology providers and will reinvest capital (made through cost saving due to automation) into further research and development.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of ZeroChaos’ managed service program offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue and Spend Under Management
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook