Zalaris - Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for Zalaris is a comprehensive assessment of Zalaris’ payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Zalaris, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Oslo, Norway, is an HR outsourcing and consulting service provider of cloud based HR solutions and BPS services, which focuses on delivering services across the Baltics, Nordics, Poland, the U.K., Ireland, and the DACH region.
Today, Zalaris is organized into the following three business segments:
- Consulting services: project management, implementations of SAP/SuccessFactors, and business support
- Cloud technology services: SAP/SuccessFactors support and maintenance; mobile solutions; and business execution support such as goal management, talent management, e-learning, performance reviews, skills planning and development, compensation management, digital personnel archive, and big data based HR analytics
- HR business process outsourcing (BPO) delivery services:
- Sales, deployment, and post-go live hypercare services for SuccessFactors as SF BPO partner
- Zalaris SmartHR cloud based technology solution: powered by SAP/SuccessFactors; the client maintains HR, payroll, accounting, and support staff
- Payroll processing: includes running payroll and distributing output; the client maintains input and carries out reporting
- Full-service payroll and travel expenses: end to end payroll services including sick leave refunds and employee helpdesk; maintenance of HR and employee data is performed by the client
- Comprehensive transactional HR and payroll/BPaaS: end to end transactional HR processes including employee master data, payroll, travel expenses, time and attendance, benefits administration, pension administration, and employee helpdesk; typically includes the transfer of staff to Zalaris under TUPE.
Across its business, the company has ~188 clients and serves ~275k employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Zalaris’ Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations