Zalaris – Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for Zalaris is a comprehensive assessment of Zalaris’ cloud and multiprocess HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud and multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud and multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multiprocess HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Zalaris is an HR outsourcing and consulting services provider of cloudbased HR solutions and services.
Its multi-process HR services offering includes HR administration, payroll, pension administration, benefits management, and HR analytics.
Zalaris’ cloud-based HR services include consulting, implementation services, and AMS support for SAP technology.
Across its business, Zalaris serves ~270k employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Zalaris’ cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.