Zalaris - Cloud Based HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Based HR Services vendor assessment for Zalaris is a comprehensive assessment of Zlaris cloud based HR Services offerings and capablities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of cloud based HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud based HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing fin the cloud based HR services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Zalaris headquarted in Oslo, Norway, is an HR outsourcing and consulting service provider of cloud based HR solutions and services, which focuses on delivering services across the Baltics, Nordics, Poland U.K., Irelland and the DACH region.
Zalaris' cloud based BPaaS offering is focused on implementing the Zalaris smartHR cloud portal solution, and its focus will continue to be exclusively on SAP/SuccessFactors.
Zalaris has ~680 employees providing HR consulting, cloud and outsourcing services including BPaaS and payroll. Across its business, the company has ~188 clients and serves ~275 employees, mainly across EMEA.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Zalaris' cloud based HR services offering, capabilities, and market and finanical strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis , and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key services components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook