Yoh- Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor asssessment for Yoh is a comprehensive assessment of Yoh's recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capablities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcingg devedlopment within RPO
- HR decison makers exploring the beenfits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capablity
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and targets opportunities within recruitment process outsourcing
-Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Yoh is the name of the Workforce Solutions divison, representing one of four operating divsions of Day & Zimmermann ( Yoh's parent company). RPO is one of the services on offer within the Workforce Solutions divison. Yoh's revenue in CY 2016 were $700m, with RPO revenues of $22m.
With 22 RPO clients, covering industries such as engineering and manufacturing (due to its histroy in these sectors), 90% of Yoh's RPO contracts and enterprise end to end RPO solutions or blended RPO solutions ( a mix of enterprise, project and recruitment augmentation) with capablility to add MSP support.
Yoh will continue to become more hybrid and blended in it service model approach; enhance its tailored high-touch services approach via its 'Private Label' offerings; and further develop its range of white glove service (via proprietary or third-party offerings). Its onsite or SSC delivery of services will conntinue to reflect its high-touch focus. It will continue to promote and enhance its candiddate engagement platform and its analytics and automation capablity.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Yoh's recruitment process outsourcing offerings, capablities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identificationn of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology.
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
-Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capablity (including the location size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).