Yash Technologies- Cloud Advisory, Assessment, and Migration Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Advisory, Assessment and Migration Services vendor assessment for Yash Technologies is a comprehensive assessment of Yash's cloud advisory, assessment and migration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud consulting services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud consulting services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Yash Technologies was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in East Moline, IL. It offers a range of IT services including consulting, application and infrasturture services.
Yash has ~400 clients globally and many of the largest clients are also its oldest clients. While it has global operations including ~30 global delivery centers, Indian based resources account for ~3.3k of its 4.5k total workforce. Its U.S. based employees account for another 650.
Yash positions cloud advisory and migration as a foundational component of broader digital transformation. It seeks to bundle cloud migration engagements with expanded capabilities such as big data, IoT, or mobile user experience.
A significant proportion of Yash's cloud advisory and migration capabilities is related to SAP migrations. It is a member of the SAP Consulting Partner program for the North America market, and estimates that ~45% of its total workforce is SAP-skilled. It estimates that ~60% of its total cloud migration experience has involved SAP.
To augment its organic infrastructure capabilities, Yash acquired U.K. based ITPM Consulting in May 2017. This acquisition expanded its capabilities in addressing the banking and finance sectors, as well as expanding its EMEA based capabilities.
Yash uses its cloud advisory and migration services as the foundation to work with its clients on broader digital transformation including expanding the use of analytics and IoT. It delivers cloud through three distinct services: cloud advisory, cloud migration, and cloud development
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Yash’s cloud advisory, assessment and migration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.