Wipro - Suppply Chain Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Supply Chain Management Services Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s supply chain management service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Supply chain and planning managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of supply chain services and identifying vendor suitability for outsourcing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managerslooking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the supply chain services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Wipro's Supply Chain Management Digital Operations & Platforms unit is part of a wider supply chain capability which includes:
- Supply chain strategy consulting, within the Strategy & Transformation Consulting group
- Supply chain product engineering (supporting devices and IoT), within
Product Engineering Services
Supply chain services (SSC, execution) within digital operations & platforms
- Digital supply chain, within the Digital group
- Supply chain analytics, within the Analytics group
- Supply chain infrastructure (related to sensors and hardware) within Global
- Supply chain application services, within Business Application Services.
Across these groups, Wipro estimates that ~18,000 personnel are associated with supply chain.
Wipro has been offering SCM DO&P services for ~10 years. It has ~5,000 FTEs supporting ~10 clients, mainly in the telecom and retail manufacturing sectors from ~20 delivery sites across India, Europe, China and Latin America.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro’s supply chain management service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook