Wipro - Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Wipro’s offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. Wipro is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Wipro’s BPS business accounts for 12.1% of its overall revenues as of the quarter ended June 30, 2018. BFSI (all services) accounts for 30% of its overall revenues for the same quarter.
Wipro began its retail banking BPS services in 2002 when it acquired Spectramind, which was delivering call center services to two global card issuing clients. In 2003, Wipro started in mortgage processing BPS services by providing data entry services for loan onboarding for a mortgage originator. Wipro expanded its M&L BPS offerings to include multi-channel data acquisition and entry for mortgages over the next five years. In 2008, Wipro acquired Gallagher Financial Systems, a software and IT services vendor for mortgage origination and fulfillment. The
Gallagher acquisition enabled Wipro to deliver:
- All mortgage BPS processes
- Mortgage processing software (licensed and hosted).
Wipro began its consumer loan BPS in 2013, delivering services to credit card processors.
In 2014, Wipro acquired Opus CMC, a U.S.-based provider of mortgage due diligence and risk management services, to enhance the platform capabilities acquired with Gallagher. Opus enabled Wipro to deliver all M&L processes to its clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook