Wipro- Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan (M&L) BPS Vendor
Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s next
generation M&L BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for M&L BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Wipro’ offerings and capabilities in mortgage and loan BPS. Wipro is one of a number of mortgage and loan BPS companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Wipro is a public company headquartered in Bangalore, India. Its BPS business accounts for 12.3% of its overall revenues, and BFSI (all services) accounts for 25% of its overall revenues for the quarter ended March 31, 2017. Wipro’s retail banking BPS services started in 2002 with the acquisition of Spectramind, which was delivering call center services to two global card issuing clients.
In 2003, Wipro started in mortgage processing BPS services by providing data entry services for loan onboarding for a mortgage originator. Over the next five years, Wipro expanded its M&L BPS offerings to include multichannel data acquisition and entry for mortgages. In 2008, it acquired Gallagher Financial Systems, a software and IT services vendor for mortgage origination and fulfillment. The Gallagher acquisition enabled it to deliver:
- All mortgage BPS processes
- Mortgage processing software (licensed and/or hosted).
Wipro began its consumer loan BPS in 2013, delivering services to credit card processors.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro’s M&L offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook