Wipro- CX Services in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Retail and CPG report on Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro's offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability forr CXS RFPs
- Venodr marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Wipro is focusing on digital transformation for CX services, rebranding the BPS unit to DO&P, investing in cognitive technologyf with a stake in the eep learning software company Avaamo and the acquistions of Designit and Cooper agencies.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the retail and CPG sectors, including:
•- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook