Wipro Appirio - Salesforce Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Salesforce services profile on Wipro / Appirio is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and Salesforce and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Wipro / Appirio’s offerings and capabilities in Salesforce services.
Appirio was the foundation of Wipro's Salesforce activities. Wipro acquired Appirio in November 2016, for $500m. U.S.-based Appirio is a consulting and systems integration firm that has historically focused on Salesforce (SFDC) applications, Workday applications, and, more recently, around Google's technology. At the time of the acquisition, Appirio had ~1,250 employees and had its headquarters in Indianapolis, IN, with offices in San Francisco, London, Dublin, and Tokyo. Appirio also had an offshore delivery center in Jaipur, India.
To-date, Appirio is the brand under which Wipro operates its Salesforce activities. It is a horizontal practice that is part of the Cloud Enterprise Platform (CEP). CEP groups other business units such as the SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics ones along with other smaller COTS practices. Wipro believes that putting all its significant COTS service practices under CEP provides significant commercial synergies, as 80% of Appirio's clients also are SAP or Oracle clients.
Wipro has bold ambitions for Appirio. It targets for its Salesforce practice revenues of $1bn by FY25.
Some of the growth will come from acquisitions. In H2 2020, Wipro took over 4C, a Belgian Salesforce services vendor. 4C is a significant Platinum Salesforce partner and brings 350 consultants and €35m in revenues. The company has its headquarters close to Antwerp: it has a presence in London (~100) and Paris (~50) along with Dubai and Copenhagen. 4C started its operations, focusing on CRM and CX, and has expanded its capabilities to Marketing, Field Services Lightning and CPQ. It has the majority of its clients in the manufacturing and financial services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro / Appirio’s Salesforce service offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook