Wipro - The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s RPA and AI in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for RPA and AI in Banking RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Wipro’s offerings and capabilities in RPA and AI in Banking. Wipro is one of a number of RPA and AI services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Wipro began developing its RPA and AI capabilities in 2010 by developing solutions for big data and NLG internally. In 2014, Wipro released the HOLMES cognitive intelligence platform. HOLMES’ NLG functionality was first used internally in Wipro’s customer service desk offering.
In 2014 mid Wipro implemented its first RPA deployment at a financial services client. Wipro deployed a complete automation and RPA COE, Process assessment and Simplification led Automation team which has scaled up to more than 150+ bots today.
In late 2015, Wipro implemented its first AI deployment at a banking client.
The bank requested a KYC POC. Wipro deployed several POCs at this time. In January 2016, the KYC offering was put into full production in this client and thereafter the KYC offering has been deployed at more than four banking clients globally.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RPA and AI in Banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook