Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Wipro is a comprehensive assessment of Wipro’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
The Key Vendor Assessment looks at Wipro’s execution against six strategic pillars.
Wipro describes core themes that it has embraced across all its offerings as part of its rebranding on being “future ready”.
• Design first
• Digital first, with Designit a key capability
• Cloud first
• Crowdsourcing first, leveraging TopCoder
• Cognitive and AI, with Wipro HOLMES and ServiceNXT key assets
• Harmony, i.e. the simplification and integration of offerings.
Priorities in terms of investment include Cloud, Cyber, Digital, and Industrial & Engineering Services. We expect to see a more aggressive push into the manufacturing sector in Continental Europe.
H1 FY19 saw Wipro land the largest award in its history, in which it has taken over a large Indian captive operation from an HR outsourcer. The extent to which it can potentially commercialize this operation is not yet evident.
Q2 FY20 will see a return to M&A activity, this time of a company bringing in capabilities in industrial & engineering services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wipro’s IT services and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook